Monday, October 17, 2011

Article Writing Like a Bum

I just came across another site filled with suggestions on how to make money writing articles. I'm not one for much writing (then why do I have a blog? To make money of course!) but I think even I can do this. Normally, one would promote the capture page www.bummarketing.com but I'm just going to skip the mailing list and give you, my readers, the direct link to the eCourse http://www.bummarketingmethod.com/Article_Marketing.html I'm sure there's a lot of other opportunities that are promoted thru the mailing list you normally have to opt in to, but I'm just saving you the hassle here of having to sift thru the hype. I have gotten a bunch of links to online classifieds in my bookmarks so I can start posting my links and promoting some of my links and things.

No comments:

Post a Comment