Saturday, October 15, 2011

So Much to Talk About!

There are a bunch of different opportunities I'm involved in right now that I want to give proper time and blog space, but as a stay at home mother of 4 girls, ages 4 and under, I am short on time! I'm always looking for opportunities for passive income, social interaction, and little or better NO cost. I have found a couple of things that I'm hoping to share with you, my audience, as time goes on. Right now I'm just going to share a couple highlights: ISM Magic Earn money for talking about anything! JSS Tripler This does cost $10 once, but the residual potential becomes enormous! Last one: The Freebie eXchange This one takes some work and some knowledge, which is easily obtained from the super duper friendly people involved (myself included of course), but the income potential is huge! There are several people here that are a huge inspiration. Okay, this has taken longer than I thought, as usual, so I need to run, get lunch, put DD2 down for her nap, and then think about and maybe do something about the dishes. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment